Stake $VLX with Stakingbridge
How long does it take to activate the stake?
Stake usually takes 1 epoch (2 days) to be active. However, it may take 3-4 days for the first reward to appear.
How long does it take for staking to deactivate?
Typical cooldown is 1 epoch (2 days). Once this time has elapsed, you must return to your wallet and request the withdrawal.
Periodic, at the end of each epoch. Velas staking allows compound interest without the need for the user to intervene.
What is the APR for staking Velas?
Although the percentage is not fixed, the APR ranges from 8-10% depending on various factors such as the total amount of VLX staked.
Is it safe to stake Velas? Is there a risk of slashing?
In the Velas network there is currently no risk of Slashing and there are no additional risks to the usual ones of using smart contracts.
StakingBridge node commission
Access Velas Wallet
- You must have previously created your Velas wallet on [wallet.velas.com]
- Your VLX must be in native/native format, if not, you can easily convert them using the button “Swap”
1. Create a staking account
From your wallet:
- Access the menu “Staking”.
- Choose “Create Account”.
2. Delegate your staking account
From the staking menu:
- Click on “Delegate”
- Find the node in the list using the arrows at the bottom.
- If you want to delegate with us, look for our address or by name (StakingBridge.com):
$VLX per Day:
$VLX per Week:
$VLX per Month:
$VLX per Year:
Estimates based on current APR